The Next Wag Pack Info
Sunday, July 20th - 5-7p.m.
Walton Rocks Dog Beach
(6700 South Ocean Drive, Jensen Beach)
Un-click those leashes, kick off your tennis shoes and grab a beach ball
for July's Wag Pack Event. Instead of a walk our group will treat our
pups to a fun day in the water, sand and sun at Walton Rocks Off-Leash
Dog Park. The Park is the only Martin County off-leash dog beach and
it's HUGE fun for the canines. Pups can run, romp, splash and play to
their heart's content.
We will have a shade tent, two salt water kiddy pools (for the wave
leery) and fresh water drinking tubs. ....Not to mention an entire
ocean and sandy coast playground!
Wag Pack Group photo is at 5:30
What is The Wag Pack?
(always an hysterical challenge)
- We are simply a dog walk group that gets together monthly
- Wag Pack participation is free
- The Wag Pack provides Waggers (people and their pets) with
exercise, fresh air, and the stimulation of new places, faces and
- Waggers learn from each other about dog tips, activities and dog-related news.
- Waggers make new friends who are doggie-active too.
- Wag Packs promote awareness about responsible dog ownership in our community.